Test rig for rolling shutter
Facility composed by :
- motor-reductor fixed under 30° on a turnplate, to mount on the existing test rig with a fast clamp device..
- coupling with universal transmission adjustable in length with fastening device.
- two end switches on the side of the rolling shutter control the course of the shutter.
- set up provided for use with crank transmission, but mounted on a turntable base plate and with pulley so as to use also for transmission with ribbon.
2) Control box
- separate control box providing speed regulation between 20 and 100 rev/min, torque between 10 and 50 Nm, cycle counter, control of time between the end switches, delay times and manual drive.
- electronic programmable speed controller.
- control of system by Siemens PLC.
- input for two end switches.
- automatic stop after the pre programmed number of cycles.
- display with control lamps for indication of working and the reason of stop between the two end switches (breakdown or high torque).
- emergency stop.